You know, I often wonder why it takes so stinking long to get anything done around here. Seriously, I used to accomplish twice the amount that I do now in half the time! And now I have help, so honestly, I should get things done faster, right? he, he...
3 comments:
Yes, in this case many hands do not make light work. I have to get my bread dough in the pans quick or Bree will be stealing it to make dough balls of her own.
Do you still make your own bread instead of buying it at the store? I tried it a few weeks ago and thought about you. Sounds like the house is busy and happy!
Wow, I hardly ever make bread (or dinner for that matter). In fact I have a wheat grinder that I've had for like 3 years, and I've NEVER used it. Yep, I'm pretty much lame, and you pretty much rock! :D
Post a Comment