Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Leaves

Fall is probably my favorite season of the year. I love watching the leaves change. We went down to Oak Creek near Sedona last week to enjoy a picnic and fishing. It was a great afternoon!


Caleb is as always at his best in front of the camera.

It was a great relaxing day.
And the kids, as always, got wet and had so much fun doing it!

2 comments:

Lark said...

Wish I could see your fall leaves in Flagstaff...I bet it's so beautiful right now!
Ok and I love love love your haircut - you look great!

caitlynrose said...

WOW - you look stunning Kellianne! I love your haircut. Are you sure you really have three kids?! You're amazing - AND GORGEOUS... tell the truth, did you make the costumes? You're dazzling! I want to be just like you when I grow up. Oh, wait...