Baby Mayzie came to join our family in all its crazy glory Sunday morning at 3:40 a.m. She was 7 lbs. 4 oz., 20 inches long, and completely adorable. Although we did have to pull an all-nighter Saturday night, I got my epidural so I was absolutely thrilled (the last two, I very unwillingly did natural), and Aaron got out of his first High Council speaking assignment (he was just called to the high council 3 weeks ago), and the kids got to wake up with grandma unexpectedly sleeping at our house, so it was like Christmas all the way around! And the best part is of course this little cutie!
| This is one of the rare moments when she actually isn't being held! |
All of my other kids are enthralled...they can't get enough of her. Apparently, they are also excited to have mom back to normal (which hasn't happened yet)...because Caleb in his prayers last night prayed that "Mom's tummy can go downer".
4 comments:
Congratulations on your new little one! I read up on your blog since you posted it on Facebook and you have been busy. I'm happy that you were able to get moved in to your house as well!
Congrats on the arrival of adorable little Mayzie!
What a little beauty! I hope you are feeling well! So excited to share in your wonderful news!
So beautiful! Congrats :)
And Caleb's comment is hilarious! I'm sure you are happy your tummy has gone downer too ;)
Post a Comment