Monday, January 4, 2010

One more joy of parenting...

I know parenting comes with many true joys...like the day your child figures out how to pick their boogers (we have very advanced children who picked that up at a very early age. Or the day they figure out how to climb out of their crib (Caleb has just proved that he is every bit an early learner as his sisters...he climbed out last week) Or my most recent joy when Kenzie somehow came home with LICE...YES LICE! Sick! so we have spent the past few days researching lice (and wanting to vomit), washing endless laundry, and picking nits & eggs out of hair. Luckily they have the wonderful very strong chemicals that kill the bugs (and probably us too, but they don't tell us that), so I didn't have to deal much with the actual live creatures. UGGHHH!
Luckily it was just Kenzie and no one else. Everyone said that it just happens...they pick it up at school...but she hasn't been at school! They pick it up at the movie theater they say...she hasn't been at the movie theater! I have no idea!
Anyway, here's what I'm hoping and praying will be the Fox household lice saga...found lice...killed them...cleaned everying...THE END. Please...please...please....!

1 comment:

Megs said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry! Sounds like a nightmare. I got lice as a kid. I don't remember it, but my mom sure does...