I realize I've been a terrible blogger the past few months, so here's some of the goings of the past few months for us.
This is one of our newest traditions. Waffle cone Wednesday happens every week at TCBY, so we go and get our $1 waffle cones on occasion. Even Caleb recognizes the place when we drive up as the ice cream store. This time they were with their cousins (none of which are looking in the picture).

Jenna graduated from preschool! Can you believe it?...I can't! My little Jenna will be starting Kindergarten next month! She is ecstatic and so ready...but I'm not sure Mom is...

Kenzie and Jenna were in a little dance class last school year and had a blast. These are pics from their performance in May. (And yes, this is Jenna's personality shining right through)

Kenzie's kindergarten class had a musical performance at the end of the school year...so much fun! She was so excited for us all to come and watch her sing. And she is so excited to be a first grader!
I took voice lessons in the spring and had a recital at the end. The girls came, but Aaron's brother Paul watched Caleb during the recital. I had fun, but the best part was coming out to this adorable little boy who was bringing me flowers as big as himself!

Caleb is sleeping in a big boy bed...sometimes. He is very much the independent personality, so keeping him in bed has been a challenge, but we're getting there. He also is very opinionated about what he sleeps with...and as you can see in the picture, he loves his "kicker ball".

Ahhh...camping. I don't know why, but pictures of my kids sleeping are some of my favorites. Maybe it's because I get to relive the peaceful feeling of finally having them all down for the night. Or maybe it's just because they're so stinking cute! Anyway, we've done some camping this spring/summer, although not as much as usual, given my current, uncomfortable and pregnant condition. It's still so fun!
And then there's the next morning. Camping's kind of like Christmas...they always wake up way before you want them to, but you can't get mad at them because they're so excited!

This has been something else we've tried to do a lot...Home Depot Saturday kids projects. They get to make their own projects to take home for free and all we have to do is show up! It's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment