But seriously...these are the cutest kids I've ever seen! A good friend of mine took my kids and me downtown and took these amazing pictures of them. I just can't get enough of them!
It's definitely not just you - they are SUPER cute. I just wish you guys lived closer - we've got a set of crazies that would have lots of fun with those cute kids of yours.
Aaron was telling me about these pictures! They are even cuter than he said! Your friend did a very good job! And I am pretty sure I have the cutest nieces and nephew ever!
4 comments:
They really are adorable. Beautiful. And I love the girls' hair.
I guess I'm biased too, because I think they are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Seriously, Caleb...ladies man!
It's definitely not just you - they are SUPER cute. I just wish you guys lived closer - we've got a set of crazies that would have lots of fun with those cute kids of yours.
Aaron was telling me about these pictures! They are even cuter than he said! Your friend did a very good job! And I am pretty sure I have the cutest nieces and nephew ever!
Post a Comment