Girl! Aaron and I were honestly shocked...for some reason both of us thought this one was a boy! Kenzie was a little confused...she really thought things should be balanced out in our house by giving Caleb a brother. Jenna was absolutely ecstatic..her exclamation was "I love girls!!". Caleb has no idea what's going on except that mom's lap is becoming less available. And overall, we are all so excited about getting another cute little girl in this house. And poor Caleb...well, he'll just grow up with three sisters, annoy them, beat them up, and someday make a great husband.
5 comments:
SO EXCITED for all of you! Hope you are well. And you're right, he'll be an awesome hubby one day... all that female insight.... Love you guys!
WOW - another girl!! How fun. In a one year period there will be 7 new babies on the Fox side. 6 out of 7 of them are girls! How fun will that be?! Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulation! I guess that means it's about time for me to get pregnant too! haha. I can't believe you're having your 4th baby! We met when we were just having our 2nd. Fun that you're having another girl! Are you done after this one?
Congrats! Girls are so much fun, especially right after having a boy! You get to go back to pink, and bows and all the fun stuff.
Congrats Kellianne! So happy for your family!
Post a Comment