Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ode to Caleb

2...ahhh, what a joy! Caleb turned two in January and lives up to the terrible 2 title with gusto! This little boy has the ability to melt anger with a look...a skill he needs hourly. He can get into more trouble in 3 minutes than I can think of in the same amount of time. The other day I went to take a shower and came back to find my kitchen covered in powdered sugar! It was put away in the top cupboard! But his giggle is something that is so irrisistable that I just have to squeeze him instead of strangling him! He's just started talking in the past month, but he loves to mimic anything he sees his sisters do. He loves all things boy...monsters, trucks, tractors, balls...he can sit at our bedroom window and watch for an hour the tractors driving by to build the house across the street...but my absolute favorite is when he sees his sisters dancing ballerina style and decides that's the thing to do! We love this little boy! He definitely owns our hearts and knows it!
Unfortunately, he was going through a phase where he thought he had to close his eyes when he said cheese.

He's our picky eater, so we made him a giant chocolate chip cookie instead of cake, but I don't think he ate it either...crazy!


And this is what happens when Caleb meets markers.

What the heck!? I don't remember this happening...I'm not surprised, I just don't remember it!

What a fun little cutie!

No comments: