OK, so I've been MIA for some time now...no we have not fallen off the face of the earth...but some days it feels like it.
I thought I'd start back by posting some pictures of my absolutely beautiful little girl. These pics are a few months old, and she of course gets cuter every day, but we'll start here.
2 comments:
She is a doll! I bet she gets lots of loving by all the siblings:)Hope all is well!
Hurray for new posts! First of all, Adalyn is beautiful! You have such cute little friends! Second, I am so sorry about your rough day. The sad thing is that although I had every sympathy in the world for you, it made me feel so good to know that I am not alone. Being a mom is not easy at all. I am sorry I wasn't close by to come and get your big kids so that you could take a breather with Adalyn. Caleb sounds like a hilarious little boy by the way. He sounds a lot like my Thomas. Seriously so naughty, but so adorable that you can't help but love them to pieces! I miss you. I hope today is a wonderful day!
Post a Comment