Our family vacation this summer was amazing! We started out going to Andrea's house in Fruita (by Grand Junction), Colorado. We spent a day going up on the Mesa to fish and picnic. The following day we drove out to her in-law's ranch a couple of hours out of town. We spent a couple of days riding the horses, doing some more fishing, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors in Colorado. We drove back to Andrea's house and went to church with them, then we drove over to Salt Lake to stay with our friends the Dahle's for a couple of days. A great group of our friends from Tucson all met in the Salt Lake area for a few days just to visit and catch up. It was so great to see everyone! We went for a hike and a picnic, had a barbecue and s'mores, and spent a day on the lake. It was absolutely wonderful!
 |
| A friend of Andrea's came over and took pictures of our family...I just think I have the cutest kids! |
 |
| This was on the stream on the ranch. |
 |
| I think sometimes the best times are had just getting really dirty! |
 |
| Of course...fishing. Caleb renewed his love for playing with dead fish. |
 |
| Horseback riding was definitely a highlight of the trip. Thanks to Andy and Andrea for taking kids (and adults) for ride after ride after ride. |
The only down side to the trip was that we had our video camera stolen out of our car on the way up. (I was so sad!)
I was honestly kind of sad to come home...It's always good to be home, but we had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment