Tuesday, November 1, 2011

girly ties

Sunday morning, as we were getting ready, Caleb decided that he needed to wear a tie to church.  
He only has one tie and it didn't match what he was wearing, so I asked Aaron if he had any thinnish ties that we could make work for Caleb...then I asked if he had any he doesn't wear any more and I could just modify it to make it into a toddler tie.  
The response was "sure, I've got lots of them". 
I've never really looked through Aaron's ties, which apparently he has kept all of since he was 12.  
He started looking through them and I started laughing.  
I turned to Caleb and asked him if he wanted to wear one of them and he gave me the look that said "yea, right" and said "NO, that's a girly one".  
Then I really couldn't stop laughing because even the 3 year old wouldn't wear it!  
I know these were so cool in the 80's...but the girls were calling them the clown ties.

They're now in the dress up box (so the girls can have a circus).

No comments: