Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Festivities

 As always, we just got through a full week plus of Halloween celebrations and I was very happy to put away the result of this crazy weeks worth of festivals, trunk-or-treats, school parties and trick-or-treating.  It was so fun though...of course.  Here's the lineup of costumes...
Jenna had to be a GOLDEN angel.  This was actually the skirt she made herself for the county fair.
And this was probably the most fun I've had making costumes...I couldn't help but watch him where ever he went...it was just so stinking cute! It was funny, people would say "Oh, you're the wild thing!"  and Caleb would quickly correct them "No, I'm Max.  Daddy's the wild thing".
Kenzie wanted to be Dorothy...I think because of the shoes.  We did watch the movie together last week so that she could see her character and both she and Jenna decided that Glenda the good witch was what they wanted to dress up as next year.
Here's me the witch and my absolutely adorable little black kitty.  My spider web lashes were the hit of the evening.  I guess it was worth not being able to see much of anything!
And here's Max and our Wild Thing! 
And of course here's carving pumpkins at grandma and grandpa's house.  And yes, they turned out to be "magic" pumpkins...stuffed full of candy!


We had a great Halloween and now Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner...crazy!

2 comments:

J Fox said...

Cute! Love max and the wild thing. That's awesome.

Rae said...

Love the pictures. Also loved that the whole family dressed up. You guys are great.