You know, life is always busy. Some times more than others. And lately I've been pulling the too busy card a lot on the things that I really should do...like blogging! If I am completely honest though, right now I'd really just rather sit down in front of the TV and turn on some mindless entertainment where I don't have to think or be intelligent at all! I have been taking pictures though...so here I am forcing myself to do what I should...here's some evidence of our crazy (in a good way...mostly) lives.
 |
| This is Adalyn's favorite place to be. I've pretty much given up on keeping her off. The best I can do is to try to keep her off during the actual meal time. I guess she won't kill herself? |
 |
| This was always a funny one for me. She had so much fun with this chair until she finally got to big (she made it fall off the table). So we graduated to the booster seat that she won't stay sitting in. |
 |
| Here's Valentines day morning. I don't know why it is that colored and shaped food will totally make a kids day, but hey! I'll take it! |
 |
| I just had to take a picture of Jenna's Valentines hair-do. We had too much fun! |
 |
| Our future concert pianist. Whenever Kenzie and Jenna get up to do their morning practice, guess where Adalyn can be found? Yep, right beside them! (Of course, we would know that by the "MOM! Adalyn's in my way again!") |
 |
| And guess what! We have an independent child! OK, make that 4. This one has an opinion on her! She refuses to say a word, but lets us know in no uncertain terms that she can do everything herself...and in her way! She even wants to get herself dressed in the morning...I love that fight! |
 |
| The girls got to dress up for Dr. Seuss's birthday. Don't they make an adorable Cat in the Hat and Cindy Lou Who? |
2 comments:
I so know all about the table drama. I turn my chairs backwards so Jamen stands on them, but he can't get on the table. It's awesome.
WOW - that hair do is AWESOME. You are such a fun mom Kellianne! I am glad to hear how you are doing. I have been thinking of you, I am hoping Justice and I will get to the States next July. AND I totally get the crazy busy but also a bit lazy thing - there are so few minutes left over in the day, and sometimes I just want them for myself... but I am going to try and do better...
Post a Comment