Here's my attempt at catching up from the holidays...
Pretty much November (and October, really) was a blur of fun, family and lots of traveling. It was way fun, and it was nice to get home. I didn't really bother unpacking between trips, it was more of an organize and repack. Here's the highlights...
 |
| Aaron got his deer. We went down to Benson because that was where his hunt was and spent a long weekend with my family. It was really fun to catch up and let the cousins play. Aaron went hunting with my brother, so they spent a day and a half out on the razor driving around looking for deer, finding old mine shafts and freezing (of course it was cold that weekend). And it turns out there was a suicidal deer standing off to the side of the road after they packed up to go home the second day. It just stood there looking at them while Aaron pulled his gun out and shot! Aaron blamed it on my praying so hard he would get one before the last day we were there (I didn't want to drive home at midnight)...and that may be true! |
 |
| We took the kids to the NAU football game for red ribbon week. The game may have pushed their attention spans limits, but they had fun at their first live football game! |
 |
| This one I put in because I love it...Adalyn is holding her hair out of her face if you couldn't tell...and yes, her hair is still in her face. I can just see her saying "No, I do it myself". This is her in every aspect right now. |
 |
| We spent Thanksgiving bouncing around from place to place, but we had a lot of fun. We started the day before at Aaron's grandparents house for the afternoon. He had quite a few cousins there for the weekend, so it was good to spend some time with them. |
 |
| Here's the four generation picture |
 |
| We spent the actual Thanksgiving Holiday out at my grandparents ranch (which is, by the way, my favorite place in this whole world) It was fun to spend the day with my family and of course the cousins had a ball playing, getting dirty, and of course, fishing. |
 |
| We spent the day after Thanksgiving back in Tucson playing with Aaron's family and spending some time in the hotel pool...err, hot tub. Always a favorite! |
 |
| Then we spent the rest of the weekend with my family just hanging out at my parents house. We did all get babysitters one night and went to the Gaslight Theater together. So fun! Seriously, the best dinner theater I've ever heard of! |
All in all, it was a very fun weekend and we got to spend time with so much of our family. I love having such a wonderful family.
1 comment:
Love the catch up! I loved your Christmas card - you have such a beautiful family. I am glad to hear all is well!
Post a Comment