Mostly Caleb has turned into such a good, fun kid that I tend to forget what a nightmare the whole two year old phase was and how close I was to selling him on ebay. (okay, so not really, but there were some doozy days in there where I wasn't quite sure if I would make it!)
Not this kid? Yes, the one disguised as the completely adorable angel whose smile could and does melt anyone's heart. That's the one!
Well, a couple of weeks ago, he decided to revisit that phase of his life, reason unknown...
I wish now that I would have gotten pictures, but I didn't, so let me capture the scene: I was watching some friend's kids and they were all playing wonderfully upstairs. Really, these kids get along with mine famously, so all I had to do was be around just in case. Well, I hadn't seen Caleb and one of the other little girls for a few minutes so I walked around opening doors and much to my surprise I opened the door of my room to two little demons angels covered in grins and the whole room covered...and I mean covered...with hair mousse foam! Oh my gosh!
Two days later, I was hurriedly writing my shopping list for Sam's Club and Aaron called and reminded me to send our lumber guy the order for our windows. So, I ran upstairs and quickly emailed the guy what I needed (3 minutes, tops) and ran back downstairs just to hear fits of giggles and a weird fizzy noise. I ran into the kitchen and saw Caleb spraying Adalyn, who was giggling and jumping in and out of the stream of PAM COOKING SPRAY! It was everywhere! All over the floor, the table, almost filling up the frisbee that was sitting on the table and covering both kids! I mean really?! I'm used to cleaning up messes all day, but really?! I had showed him what it was because he was making his "list" of what I needed to buy and wanted to see what cooking spray was so he could draw a picture of it on his list. Well, apparently, It fascinated him!
So, between keeping a very close eye on him and watching out for Adalyn, who IS two and prances around the house all day getting into things she knows she's not supposed to just to see what I'll do about it...I've got my hands full. And just for the record, I love them to death.
No comments:
Post a Comment