First we went Swimming...
...and then the kids fell asleep.
Then we went bowling...
...and then the kids went to sleep. (Kenzie didn't even make it until we started!)
And then we went to the Diamondbacks game with Aaron's family...
and of course, the kids fell asleep.
And then we got home and it still took a long time for them to catch up on their sleep. We really know how to wear em out, huh?
8 comments:
WOW! Looks like a VERY full weekend! So jealous! We don't even HAVE baseball... Miss you guys!
Looks like you had a great weekend! My girls are finally recovered after a week from our trip to AK to visit Jim's family. Glad you are blogging now so we can keep up on the Fox family adventures. Take care! katie
Wow, next time we're in Flagstaff and I need to put a kid to sleep I'll bring them to you!
KELLIANNE!!! you brat! i didn't know you had a blog! i was just looking at jamie sue's and i literally gasped when i saw your name under her friends. i've googled you and everything and couldn't find you. what the heck are you up to??? well... i guess i could look at your blog and find out. i didn't look at anything yet-- i was just looking for a comment place so i can tell you what a brat you are for not keeping in touch. and it's all your fault, not mine. :) what's up what's up what's up? maybe i'll have to call you sometime to try to catch up. i called jennifer soon after i moved. find my blog in jamie sue's list if you want. otherwise i'll just hunt you down on my own! i've missed you and i hope you're great!
allison
oh kellianne you know i just love you to death! i liked your comment.
here's my email: aussiecullens@gmail.com
send me your number if you're game. i'll call you one day and bug the heck out of you!
So cute! Can I tell you that I just love being able to check your blog now! I am telling you that I am taking claim on at least one of your daughters. I have two very eligible bachelors at my house and we would totally take Kenzie or Jenna (preferably both). I would say Caleb too, but he's a younger man. Sounds like you had so much fun! It's crazy that you it is still warm enough to swim (okay "warm enough" isn't quite up to the 100's, it's hot!!!). I am feeling very jealous right now that you guys live in Flagstaff. We really do need to come play. Too bad my kids don't sleep quite the way that your kids do. My boys will stay awake til the cows come home (or til we get in the car for a long ride). Have a great day!!!
Love checking out your blog kellianne. Your babies are so beautiful-I know I'm kind of biased..but they really are so ridiculously adorable!
this is emily z by the way:)
Post a Comment