Monday, August 25, 2008

pepper jack cheese

We went to a wedding reception the other night and they had a lot of great food including some really good cheeses. So, I went and got some food...some for me, some for the girls...including some pepper jack cheese for me. Jenna was as always, hamming it up, dancing to the music on the chair at the table, and promptly grabbed my cheese and put it in her mouth. It was hilarious to watch the change, from smiling and dancing, to looking unsure and realizing that something was "wrong" with the cheese, to spitting and begging me to wipe her toung off. And of course, I (and everyone else at the table) couldn't stop laughing. Poor girl, she'll probably think twice the next time she goes to eat off of my plate.

5 comments:

Lark said...

I can totally see you laughing at Jenna :)
So I am soooo excited to see you have a blog! Yea! Keep the posts coming!

Camille said...

Hi Kellianne! I love your stories and pictures. Tell Jenna I'm not a big fan of spicy either. :)

caitlynrose said...

As a total spice wimp, I have to say shame for laughing! Seriously, your own kids are the most entertainment (and work) EVER! Kellianne I LOVE THE BLOG! I always wonder how you guys are doing! I CAN NOT believe how fast time has flown and how big your kids are gettting! What a GORGEOUS family you have! LOVE TO ALL!

Megs said...

Your babies are so beautiful! They're getting so big, and we sure miss you guys. Mason is on the move just like Caleb, and he has the noggin bruises to prove it! Darn that tile floor...

Mandi said...

That is so funny! That girl is full of great stories! I am so excited that you are blogging now. Now we can keep in touch better! Would you mind if I added your blog link on my blog so I can see what's going on with you guys whenever? I hope you guys are doing great! Caleb is quite the handsome little man by the way. I can't wait to see his little personality!