Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fun at the creek

These were taken last week when we went down to Clear Creek by Camp Verde. We had a fun morning hiking and playing by (not in) the water. The girls just had to dip their toes in the water...and that is all that got wet. That water is icy!

This is Jenna with her newfound best friend, Nicole. She is Aaron's parents exchange student from Chile and we all love her, but Jenna particularly loves her.I think Kenzie could have a future as a model...she loves to pose for pictures.
And the king of the hill
Our kids all love to throw rocks in the river (not so good when Aaron's trying to fish). So Jenna went and found a "big rock" which she carried quite a ways to throw into the water. We had to supervise the throw...I was a little scared that it would throw her off the side.
we really wiped him out

1 comment:

Camille said...

When I was a kid we went camping by Clear Creek but it must have been a dry year because there was no water. My cheesy family came up with the joke: "It's so clear you can't even see it!" Ha, ha. Sadly, it's one of those jokes that has never died.
And I know you hear this all the time, but really, you guys have the CUTEST kids! If Kenzie does go into modeling there will be several others right after her.