Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW

Here are some pictures from our front and back yard a couple of weeks ago...we got dumped on, 2 1/2 feet in just a couple of days. We had so much fun playing in it, sledding, building snowmen, and Lan and Alisa came up again to go snowboarding, so we got to share it with the cousins as well (and Lan built us a 6 foot snowman in our back yard...very cool!). I got a little video crazy with my camera...these are some of my favorites...
Here's the "little" snowman that I helped the girls build...Lan's was much more impressive, but I didn't get picures...what was I thinking?

Kenzie Snowboarding

Jenna making snow angels


Walking through the snow in the front yard

If you wonder why Caleb's not in any of these, it's because he hates for me to put on his snow clothes and he gets really mad because he can't walk in the snow, so unless we're out all together, I don't bother.

Here's the cousins playing on the back deck

the aftermath


And today we enjoyed 70 degree weather and a lovely dinner enjoyed in our back yard...I LOVE FLAGSTAFF!

1 comment:

caitlynrose said...

Msn, those kids are just getting cuter and cuter! Love seeing how you're doing!