I was talking this evening with Aaron's mom and remembering some funny times and I just had to write this one down:
I've had to call poison control on Kenzie 4 times in her life: #1-found her playing with a roach hotel at a friends house...no worry, they're only poison to roaches in that quantity (I don't think they even kill them) #2-opened the Children's Tylenol container and was downing them...that one I had to get her blood drawn, very sad, but she hadn't taken enough to be dangerous #3-She found the children's multivitamins and thought it was candy...it's ok, no iron in them, but they did give her the runs! #4-swallowed a watch battery(she told me she swallowed "that little thing out of the little flashlight")...and hundreds of dollars later we now have a beautiful picture of Kenzie with a shiny battery in her intestines (plus I had to make sure it came out...shudder, shudder)
The joys of motherhood!
3 comments:
Love it! I am thankful to have only called once.
That sounds identical to my Rebekah. It has been gas drops, teething tablets, deodorant and a nickel and two pennies. Everytime I see a tongue depressor I cringe! Hopefully we are well past this stage now.
I just found your blog again! Cute kiddos and those stories are mothers nightmares. My kids ate a bunch of gummy vits too!
Post a Comment