Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ice Skating

We took the kids ice skating for the first time a few weeks back and had a blast! Kenzie took a few lessons two years ago, but other than that, it was the first for them both. They did great! They both used the walkers for the first little bit, but after about 20 minutes, they threw them to the side and were skating around like maniacs! It was awesome! Seriously, it was cheaper to go ice skating as a family than to go to a movie...I think we'll be doing this a lot more!

3 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

I just did a post today called Ice Skating too. But mine's not the real deal, although my kids wish it was. They really wanna go.

caitlynrose said...

How is Caleb SO BIG? Looks like fun!

Sharon and Spencer said...

Wow! I'm going to have to take my kids ice skating. I didn't realize it would be easy for little kids. Maybe yours are just really talented though!