Sunday, February 1, 2009

Aaron's doings

Aaron had his deer hunt over the Christmas break and he got his deer on Christmas Eve (hurray!). I'd post pictures, but the only ones that were taken weren't on our camera, plus I can hardly stand looking at a dead deer. Just chop it up and freeze it, then I'm good! But he was pretty excited and I was glad for him.
Then, a few days later, he got a surgery on a torn miniscus (is that how you spell it?) and he's been out for a month. He's finally able to weight bear and is off crutches. This is when I realize just how wonderful my husband is and how much I expect of him...when I have to do it all myself. I'm so happy he's getting better! Actually, not nearly as happy as he is though!

2 comments:

caitlynrose said...

OUCH. Hope all is well! Happy Birthday Aaron!

Camille said...

Knee injuries are the worst--they take so long to recover from! I'm glad you'll have your partner back in full force again soon.