I cannot believe my baby is one! He is both a bundle of fun and a bundle of trouble. Mostly, he's so full of energy that he can't hold still for two seconds straight. He climbs onto everything and I'm honestly afraid for his survival. Anyway, we had quite the birthday celebration. My sister and brother and their families were with us over that weekend, which was a blast! So, all of the cousins on my side. And Aaron's family who lives here, which is all of the cousins but one on his side, so we had a party-party! Of course Caleb had no idea what all of the fuss was about...

...and he would absolutely not touch his cake...

...even with his sisters' prodding (and me shoving some frosting in his mouth), he had very little interest in that big thing in front of him...

...so I gave up and gave him an oreo cookie...and he loved that!

And then there was the opening of the presents...I think he was a little shell shocked by the whole thing.

WHAT A CUTIE!
Man I love this little man!
5 comments:
That is the cutest cake ever! Wow - I might need some instructions for that one. It's awesome! Caleb is so adorable! Miss you guys!
Wow, that is one impressive cake! I wouldn't want to touch it either, it was too perfect to ruin! He is such a cute little boy. :)
WHERE does the time go?! ONE?! Wow! Thinking of you!
You are so talented! Look at that cake! I wish I could do that!
He is looking like such a little man now! Great cake! Hard to believe he's one already!
Post a Comment