Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jenna's Antics

Some recent favorites:

SPITTING:
Kenzie spit in Calebs face a few times and he laughed, so naturally, that means it's funny to spit in people's faces, right?
Mom: "Kenzie you may not spit in people's faces. It's not nice."
Jenna: "Mom! Kenzie spit in my face!"
Mom: "Kenzie, did you spit in Jenna's face?"
Kenzie: "Yes!" (brightly, with a smile...ahh, so honest!)
Mom: (what do I do?) "Kenzie, if you spit in someone's face again, I will spit in your face."
Jenna: (angrily) "Mom, you no spit in my sister's face! If you spit in my sister's face, I spit in your face!" (did she not just get spit on?)
Later, Kenzie spit on her cousin Kason's face, so I spit in her face...enforcible statements, right? Kenzie started crying and ran over to Jenna for pity: "Jenna, mommy spit in my face!" They're all against me!

BATTERIES:
Her recent game was that she would run out of batteries and "die". Her batteries had to be then replaced before she would get up and do anything. And then she would be wound up and mechanical until they ran out again. And let me tell you, when she's in character, there is no breaking it. If she's Grandma, she will not answer to anything but Grandma, and if she's out of batteries, she's dead!

DANCING:
Dancing is one of my favorite things to do with the girls and we dance around all the time, but Jenna will walk into a room and do a whole ballet routine in a room full of people dressed outrageously without flinching! Absolute riot!

3 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

Haha, you gotta love it when you're kids tattle on you. Mine do the same thing.

caitlynrose said...

You spit in her face? Man, you are a committed mom!

Kira said...

These stories are hilarious! I especially appreciate the spitting story - too funny!