Someday in my next life, I would like to be shown where the black hole is located. You know, the one where all household and other valuable items disappear to and then magically reappear months later after you've already replaced them!?
Last week, Caleb had pink eye, so we gave him the antibiotic drops for 4 1/2 of the 5 required days and the medicine disappeared! I looked everywhere! I do like to think that I keep a semi-organized house, so it was driving me absolutely crazy! And today...Caleb found it...where?...of all obvious places, inside the George Foreman grill in the pantry of course! Duh!
The most recent absolutely maddening attack of the black hole has been the disappearance of our camera! I keep it in my purse and one day it was just gone! Now our camera is not new and has seen better days, but it works just great! I'm not so attached to it that I won't replace it when it needs to be, BUT IT DIDN'T NEED TO BE REPLACED! So now my new very fun project is to ransack the entire house in search of the camera, because who knows where it could be.
In the meantime, we went camping last weekend and missed some very cute shots of the kids. We ran into some people with horses who let Kenzie and Jenna ride...Caleb had a love affair with the dirt (laid in it, ran his fingers through it, tasted it)...you know all of the good stuff. I'm so sad! Where is my camera?
2 comments:
Oh, that blows... I actually always keep our functional but not pretty digital in my purse too - and one day I threw in the water with the cap not quite on... sad! Hang in there, good luck - and watch the sales catalogues just in case ransacking produces no results!
Oh my; the black hole phenomenon is rampant in my house too. I feel for you!
Post a Comment