Friday, May 8, 2009

Easter

Well, it's been a while and I've got a lot of catching up to do, but all in good time. I've got to start somewhere, so why not with "look how cute my kids are!" and "look what I did!". We had a great Easter! We had the easter bunny come to our house on Saturday and had a lot of fun with that and we were able to spend Sunday with the focus more on the Savior. It was fabulous, but I did indulge myself with the Easter clothes. I do like to dress my kids up...they're so dang cute! I love to sew and never have time, but at easter I force myself to sit down and sew the girls' dresses and this year I was particularly pleased with the outcome. It was a little hard to get them all to look at the camera, but we did get one good picture.

6 comments:

Megs said...

The dresses turned out so adorable! Great job. And of course, your kids are beautiful. Kenzie and Jenna are more gorgeous every time I see them. And judging by the way they're trying to restrain Caleb for the photo, he has a lot in common with Mason!

the dahle family said...

Great job on the dresses, they are beautiful!

Camille said...

Wow, I was going to ask where you found such cute dresses and you actually made them! I'm also impressed that all the kids were dressed, hair done and happy before church, even more impressive! Glad you guys are doing well.

caitlynrose said...

You MADE them?! Seriously, Kellianne, you are amazing! That Aaron is a lucky lucky man! Tell him I said hello!

Kira said...

Wow - I am so impressed! I am totally afraid of sewing machines. The kids are absolutely adorable!!

Heather K said...

Your kids are so cute the girls are beautiful! I am so impressed with your sewing skills. I wish I would have paid more attention to Mrs Cook in HomeEC.he he