Aaron's brother Paul went to Mexico on his mission, so since both families now live in Flagstaff, we've had Cinco de Mayo parties the past couple of years. Really, it's just lots of yummy mexican food and a pinata, but it's great fun! This year, I got volunteered to supply the pinata and we were going to make one for FHE, but we forgot, so on the day of, I just decided to go buy one. Well, for future reference, all pinatas on Cinco de Mayo are sold out of stores. So, on the afternoon of the party, Kenzie and I pulled out some newspaper and glue and we made my first pinata since grade school. It was very messy and barely dry, but the finished product didn't turn out too bad!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun. I don't think I'd be able to figure out how to make a pinata. I'm just not that crafty!
Post a Comment