It's been raining here for the past couple of weeks, but before that we had beautiful weather. Now to clarify, beautiful weather in Flagstaff is never really swimming weather. But our kids don't really know that...at least until they get into the water and freeze! We broke out the kiddie swimming pool and let the kids splash around in the front yard. They would get a little wet and then lay on the driveway to warm up.
Here's the bathing beauties...
2 comments:
JEALOUS. Today is the first day of winter here. I have to break out long sleeve shirts! Glad to hear all is well!
I am getting soft about swimming weather! I used to swim when it was 80 degrees outside and the water was cooler than that! Now I don't like to swim unless it's over 100 degrees. It's good for you kids to swim when it's cold!
Post a Comment