Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fourth of July

We spent our Fourth of July at a hotel in Phoenix with my family and we had so much fun. It never seems long enough whenever we get with my family and all of the cousins get to play, but we had a really good time. There are 7 little girl cousins who are close to the same age and they are so fun to watch together. Poor Kason and Caleb just have to fend for themselves. But Lan and Alisa are having a little boy...hurray! We swam most of the weekend and actually the hotel next door had their own set of fireworks, so we got to watch the fireworks from the pool! It was pretty cool! The saddest part of the weekend was that our camera battery died, so we got no pictures whatsoever. So this is me asking for pictures...if Aubri or Alisa got any...can I get them from you?!

1 comment:

Jamie Sue said...

Well, I was driving through Flagstaff around the 4th of July and thought that I should call you, but it sounds like you weren't around. But just know that I was thinking of you! :D