Well, I definitely became the soccer mom this summer with all of our activities. We had so much fun all summer long and I was glad when each activity ended and we had a little more down time.
Soccer
Kenzie played soccer again and she again had a great time! Aaron coached her team again and I mostly I think he was glad. He'd get bored if he didn't have too much to do! :) Kenzie is actually very good and got a lot better this season. My favorite part was watching her light up whenever she made a goal. Jenna and Caleb won't be far behind either. Jenna gets to start next year and is so excited and Caleb's only 18 months, but his athletic skills don't show it one bit!
Dance
I put Jenna in a little dance class this summer just so that she would have something that was hers to do. And plus she is my little dancer and is a riot to watch. They had a little performance at the end of the summer that we got to go watch. And since it was only about 45 seconds long, here it is! (I tried to download it, but couldn't, I guess it was too big.)
Swim Lessons
Kenzie and Jenna both took swim lessons for six weeks this summer and absolutely had a blast. They both got to be good little swimmers too! At the end of each two weeks they let all of the kids jump off of the diving board. It of course became the highlight of each session.
Gymnastics
In the spring, I signed Kenzie up for a few weeks of gymnastics and she had a blast. It was not the easiest for me to watch two kids while she did it, so we probably won't do it again, but she did have a really good time.
3 comments:
Sounds fun but tiring! My kids need more activities, but I'm too lazy to do it. :D
At least you're not driving your kids around in a mini-van! I can just picture Aaron coaching a little soccer team, I'm sure he loved it!
I can't believe Caleb's soccer skills! I need to work with Mason. It might help if we had grass around here...
Post a Comment