And the news is...yes, we're going to have another little rugrat around the house. The girls want a girl, for Caleb's sake, Aaron and I would like a boy, and we'll get what we get and be thrilled. Right now we're just happy that the sickness is done and the house can be (mostly) clean and dinner made on occasion.
So...here we go...are we ready?...absolutely not!
17 weeks and counting...
4 comments:
Pretty exciting! We love our "grandchildren once removed" or whatever they are called! Love, Aunt Judy
Yay!! How fun! I'm 16 weeks right now! And we're having TWINS!! I'm SO excited! So, we'll be having babies around the same time. And I hear you about the boy thing....Guyver is really hoping that at least ONE of the babies is a boy! He REALLY wants a brother. But we will definately take whatever we get. I'm just hoping for a baby that lives this time around! :D
You stinker!! I found out about a week after I saw you at the Valentine's Dance that you were pregnant. You didn't tell me!! I am excited for you guys! I am glad that you are feeling better. Congratulations!
Hurray Kellianne! You are only 8 weeks behind me! I am so excited for you! I know what you mean about not being ready. Are you ever ready to have a baby? I don't know about you, but I am not. That's why it's a good thing that they just come out whether you want them to or not. Are you finding out what you're having or do you have it in you to wait it out? I will never be able to wait it out. I don't know if you've seen my blog, but we are having a little girl. I am so excited! I love little men, but when I already have three of them it will be fun to have another little girl to doll up. Woohoo! Congrats!
Post a Comment