Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beautiful Adalyn

 No words can describe...I am just completely in love with this baby girl!
 Sometimes it looks like she's trying to look into your soul with those big blue eyes of hers.
 And she is always on the move!
 
 
 Seriously, she is a little piece of heaven.
And...she is no longer having fever episodes!  Nothing could make this mama happier!  Now I just get to enjoy her and all of her adorable cuteness!

(And thanks to my friend Amber for the fabulous pictures!)

2 comments:

Paul and Robyn Fox Family said...

um, these are seriously the sweetest pictures, and my niece is such a beauty. Where did that awesome dress come from. I want one in my size, and also, I love the chubby legs from behind picture. How come that is cute on babies, but not on grown women. Remind me not to have a picture taken of me like that!

Mandi said...

She is a beautiful little dolly! I know how you feel. I don't know if Adalyn is your last or not, but Lizzie is my beautiful baby girl and I can't ever seem to get enough of her. I am quite certain that if we still lived nearby that Adalyn and Lizzie could be the best of little friends. Happy Fall my friend!