Thursday, May 10, 2012

SOLD!

Yes, our house has sold!  We knew it would happen, but it didn't keep it from being so sad when it did!  Not the kids...they're so excited for a new adventure...Caleb isn't too excited about it, but he asked me how they were going to move the house after they bought it...  We're really going to miss this place!
We don't currently have a place to move, even though we close on June 11...who needs a house!  We'll have money! OK, so I'm sure we'll find something.  Wish us luck in our craziness!

6 comments:

J Fox said...

Oh my goodness... Congrats! I'm sure that's a relief and a cause for some serious stress as well!! Good luck finding something new, we're happy for you guys.

Gates Family said...

Congrats!! So happy for you guys. But sad too. Good Luck with your house hunting!!!

the dahle family said...

Glad it has finally sold! Good luck with the packing and house hunting! Wish we were there to help you out!

Lark said...

hooraaaay!!! Wonderful news! Good luck with finding a new place!

caitlynrose said...

Good luck to you! and congratulations

The Morriss Family said...

Congratulations, Kellianne! I wish I could buy your house, I love it! Good luck with the house hunt!