Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break Staycation

For spring break we tossed around the idea of going a few places, but then decided that what we really needed was a slowdown.  
So, we stayed here.
Aaron had no meetings.
We slept in every morning.

We let the kids pick things they wanted to do...here's the list:
Go to Bookmans,
Go to the Library,
Go to TCBY and get Ice Cream,
Go to the Aquaplex.

I know...we've got tough kids to please.  We threw in eating out a couple of times during the week and let me tell you...this was the most relaxing spring break I've ever had.  (We even had a very relaxing dining out experience with 4 kids at Olive Garden...I know, like the twilight zone, right?)  I got a lot done, really enjoyed having the kids around, and everyone had a fabulous time.
I highly recommend it.

Here's the girls enjoying the rock climbing wall at the Aquaplex.

No comments: