Saturday, April 9, 2011

Girly girls

Kenzie and Jenna have been asking me to post these pictures for a few weeks now.  We went to the mall a couple of weeks ago as a family to let the kids play at the playground.  Aaron laughed at me as he watched me get sucked into looking at sale racks and the neighboring k momo store.  Well, they had necklace, earring sets on sale for 50 cents each, so when I came out with 3 for myself, the girls asked if they could get one too.  For 50 cents...SURE!!  So they each got to pick their own out and were ecstatic...especially when I let them wear the earrings (dangles!!), around the house.  I'm not quite sure I'm ready for them to be this grown up...but they're ready!!

1 comment:

caitlynrose said...

YOU have such gorgeous little ladies! Your spring break sounded awesome... we have two weeks off school from next Friday, but I am not off until he goes back, its very off this season... LOVE the pics and JEALOUS of the snow! Thinking of you...