Getting ready for Christmas is one of my favorite things ever. I only wish we had longer to do it! It seems there's way too many fun things to do for just one month! Well, we got home from our Thanksgiving trip and first thing on my agenda was to decorate! I started this morning before church and Aaron laughingly reminded me that we had to go to church (I kind of lost track of the time). Last year, our fireplace was still under construction, so this year was the first time I got to decorate it and it was fun! (Someday, I'll get curtains on the windows too!)

I've gotten Kenzie and Jenna into the mood too. In the middle of the Sacrament today, you could hear the men in the other ward start to sing "Joy to the World". Jenna heard them, got so excited, and loudly exclaimed "It's Christmas!" Well, everyone in the room got a good laugh. Someday I'll get Aaron excited about it too. Right now he's just dreading putting up the Christmas lights! Here's Santa Clause and his reindeer.
4 comments:
fun! your house looks cute, you should put more pics of it on your blog.
Kellianne! The fireplace looks gorgeous! I got the tree up tonday (and the lights on it) and Justice and I will decorate tomorrow... I am already a day behind!
Hey I found a link to your blog from Jamie's. Yea!!
I love your fireplace! So beautiful.
Post a Comment