I was going to tell my children that they could only have big birthday parties every other year, but when Kenzie started excitedly telling me what she was going to do when she turned five, I just didn't have the heart. So, we went all out with the Dora party, the castle cake, and all of her friends and honestly, it was kind of fun!
And of course, Jenna is not about to be outdone... Jenna is 3 and has more sass than I've ever seen in a three year old. You can't be around Jenna for long without cracking up. Between her prayers that "Kenzie will be nice to me" and "my bed will be good for me to sleep in", that "mommy will be nice to me and it will make me much happy", and that "daddy will go to work" (of course her eyes are open so she can go around the room and say something for everyone). And then there's her interpretive dances, pouty faces and fits.
Mom: "Jenna, stop crying",
Jenna: "I not crying, I just whining",
Mom: "Jenna, stop whining",
Jenna, "I not whining, I just going wha, wha"
Man I love these girls!
3 comments:
I cannot believe how beautiful Kenzie is, and how old she is....your family is beautiful. But we did break the girl "curse" (That's what Paul calls it)and finally got him his boy. It was great to see your blor and your family
missy
Just Kidding, looks like you broke the curse too--thats what i get for not reading more of your blog..hehehe
sorry
okay-- your jenna sounds like my penny. sass to the max! love it.
Post a Comment