Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Potty Humor

Funny thing, the minds of children. The other day I found a huge mound of toilet paper in the toilet (used), and so I decided it would be a great time to explain to Kenzie how much toilet paper was necessary and the down sides of using too much. (I was really afraid it might not go down.) So I explained to her that three squares was probably enough, and she was welcome to use another three squares if that didn't do the job. (I really do appreciate her effort at cleanliness!) After that I was giving myself a little pat on the back at saving a tree and my bathroom floor. Well, today I noticed a pile of unused toilet paper in the trash. So I started to pull it out and noticed that each piece was either four squares or two...she was following my instructions to the letter...only three squares. So much for saving that tree!
Last winter was a rough one in our household with sickness. It seemed if one of us wasn't sick it was another one. One morning after Jenna had a particularly rough bout of the stomach flu, she was explaining to me what had happened to her. In her words: "I frow up, BLEH!, and then I frow up in my bum!" Jenna usually has the opposite problem with her bowels, and her explanation: "my bum not working!". OK, Jenna!

1 comment:

Kira said...

That is hilarious! What funny girls. We totally wish we could have seen you guys this weekend - sorry it didn't work out. We'll have to get them all together soon!