Thursday, March 24, 2011

Captain Commando

Wow I love this kid...but he sure keeps me on my toes.  He is so independent!  I have to pay attention to 100% of what he says, because he could quietly comment "I'm hungry", and I'll find him minutes later with the frying pan on the stove and an egg cracked into it...why not?  He was hungry!  Luckily he hasn't started turning the stove on by himself yet.

We just cut out naps to make bedtime a little easier.  This is what we get some days at about 3 in the afternoon.  I love that he's still eating his popcorn as he's falling asleep.


One of our neighbors gave this Buzz Lightyear doll to Caleb a couple of weeks ago and he has found a new love in life.  He runs around the house yelling "Buzz Witeyear to the rescue!".  That's actually why he has the bandaid...he ran into a chair in the process and gave himself a huge goose egg.  This is him while he's watching Toy Story the next day.

1 comment:

J Fox said...

gosh he's a funny kid!