Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reading

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to read.  I don't read because I'm a total addict and I turn into a really bad mom/wife.  When I'm reading, I don't care if the house is in shambles, the kids are fighting (shoot...they could be burning down the house!), or if we have cold cereal for dinner just so long as they don't bother me...so I really limit myself. 


Luckily...my girls share the same passion.  We've started reading before they go to bed every night.  We're reading the Little House series right now.  I love it! (and I'm pretty sure they do too)

2 comments:

Ironygirl said...

LOVE those books. I love rereading my favorites with my kids.

caitlynrose said...

woo hoo! You're so lucky to have girls... Do Anne of Green gables next! I LOVE the house you built! You're such a cool mom, Justice is wondering if you hire out...